ValveSecure is a device that provides easy identification and protection for valves.
• Confirmed energy savings by ensuring pressure zone valves remain closed. One 6” valve left open with a pressure differential of 40psi accounts for an additional $20,000 annual operating costs.
• Manage pressure zone valves – reduce over pumping, saving hydro and chemical costs.
• Identifying pressure zone valves will also mitigate water transients and high pressure transfers to low pressure zones, reducing leakage and subsequent watermain breaks. Damage to Commercial and Residential homes, Back Flow Preventers, Check valves and Pressure Reducing valves.
• Less risk to staff, public and infrastructure in the event of main breaks. The ValveSecure™ provides quick absolute identification to frontline operators.
• Increased operator safety – no need to enter confined spaces, resulting in decreased operators for valve verification.
• Fewer operating errors – implement your municipal colour coding system, including identifying the the direction of valve closure and increase operators confidence and system knowledge.
• Fewer mitigation cost for emergency failures and improved isolation time. Resulting in reduced costs for customer service and environmental impact.
• Lack of delineation between transmission and distribution systems will no longer be a dilemma when implementing the ValveSecure™ system.
• Suitable, engineered and designed specifically for water, waste water and gas valves.
• The ValveSecure™ system is the new solution or multi jurisdictional control and municipal infrastructure identification.
• Real time, on-site field valve identification.
• Custom colours tailored to your municipal requirements of valve identification.
Valve Secure System Security
• Colour coded dishes identify system valves & provide operational security by reducing operator errors & increasing safety:
• Zone Valves, Future System Extensions & Municipal Tie-Ins stay closed.
• Pressure Reducing Valves & Check Valves stay open.
• Identifies temporary valve settings, including Emergency Shutdowns, System Isolation & Commissioning/Isolation plans for new construction
Designed to support multiple infrastructure valve type/industries and reduces risk to staff, the public and the systems.
ValveSECURE ASSET PROTECTION
• PROTECTIVE DISH catches silt & other debris that can impact asset operation.
• FILTER CLOTH allows water to drain protecting against freezing.
• ID TAGS & FABS make sure you know what valve your working on.